Thursday 27 March 2008

Hari ni I think I'm 98% recovered from my cold. Which is really good sebab rumah dah macam tongkang pecah. So, pagi ni macam lipas kudung lah mengemas rumah, lipat kain yg menimbun, berkenalan balik dgn cik vacuum. Ingat nak kemas fridge sekali, buang mana2 yang dah membiak and tukar warna, but bukak aje fridge terjumpa a carton of thick cream with expiry date hari ni so terbantutlah kejap acara mengemas fridge sebab melangut depan PC cari resipi nak guna the thick cream.

Found a nice recipe for cupcakes using just cream, eggs, sugar and flour so apa lagi, put my chef hat on and started baking the cupcakes. Pastu ada lagi lebih thick cream, I whipped it up and made Butterfly Cupcakes out of the cupcakes I made earlier. The little misses were so impressed to see their mum decorating cupcakes on a weekday.....then sempat lagi letak kat atas tiered cake plates, hehehehehe.....


I've already decided to make fish and chips for dinner tonite but since I was so obviously in a rajin mode (well, for me anyway), I made home made chips and also home made tartare sauce. I'm also thinking of baking a banana cake tonite, hehehehe...Sekali sekala rajin kan....


Tonite's dinner menu: Battered fried fish with homemade oven baked chips and homemade tartare sauce

No comments: