Wednesday 26 March 2008

Tonite is soccer practice nite but they've delayed it to a 5.30 start so the other half has plenty of time to come home and take miss soon to be 9 to soccer. Kiranya so I could have time to cook dinner at the usual time instead of rushing around. Tapi setiap kali balik dr practice miss soon-to-be-9 was always too tired to eat heavy dinner. Kesian jugak dia, dah lah penat pastu nak kena makan dinner, pastu nak terus masuk tidur... So, hari ni I made mee goreng before picking the little misses up from school. I wanted to change their eating plan on practice night. If I give them heavy afternoon tea cum dinner awal so bila dia balik from practice, she can have a light supper so tak lah muka letih aje masa dinner.

Tonite miss 4 1/2 and I tagged along to soccer practice. Saje je nak bagi moral support for miss soon-to-be-9 and nak bagi miss 4 1/2 main kat playground nearby. And I can have a chat with the other half while lepaking on the oval. Kiranya mcm berdating masa dulu2 lah, hehehe...

These are the photos of the little misses...

No comments: