Wednesday 19 March 2008

Tonite we had western again sbb memang tak nak masak nasi seminggu ni. Since miss soon to be 9 had soccer practice this afternoon, we had to postpone dinner to 7 o'clock. It was quite late for them to be having dinner and miss soon-to-be-9 was really tired to eat but I still haven't found a way to avoid a late dinner. What I might do next week is give them a big meal or afternoon tea at 4 o'clock so when she came home from soccer, she could just have a very light supper instead of dinner. Sian dia, penat betul masa dinner tadi, nak masukkan food dlm mulut pun lambat aje...


Tonite's menu was meatloaf, with peas in mashed potatoes and sauteed mushroom and carrots in garlic. The other half has been asking for meatloaf for a few weeks now, hehehe, but I was never in the mood to cook it until tonite. Since I'm the cook, I have to be in the mood to cook whatever dishes I'm cooking or else rasa malas aje nak masak. Tu yg dah berminggu mintak baru malam ni dapat, hahaha...


No comments: