Sunday 2 March 2008

We had a nice weekend just relaxing at home and pottering around the house. The little misses enjoyed having a 'quiet' time at home as well. Sebenarnya malas pun nak pegi kemana2 sbb the other half bnyk keje n i malas nak drive wknd,hehehe...
I said I'm going to rehat2 'melepak' kat M'sia this weekend so we did have 'authentic' malay dinner tonite. Sekali sekala balik ke selera melayu ni memang lah sedap sesangat kan but I think the family will be complaining if I only cook malay food every nite, hehehe....


However, we started the day off with pancake for breakfast. I know it's not malaysian but we haven't had them for a very long time and the little misses have been asking for it. That's what Sundays are for, having a cooked breakfast instead of just the usual cereal and toasts,hahaha...
Then we had mee goreng mamak for lunch which I guess is a typical malaysian fusion dish. I forgot to take a photo of it which is really funny! For afternoon tea we had karipap again. I normally make a big batch of karipap n freeze them for future use ;-).


Dinner tonite was quite special because we had chicken sate with nasi impit segera and kuah kacang segera,hehehe. The little misses and the other half love chicken sate so much but it's a chore for me when I'm the one having to cucuk the sate. So I dont make them that often. And we dont usually have the kuah kacang sbb little miss 4 1/2 is very allergic to peanuts. I had to make sure that none of the kuah kacang comes even close to her. So, sekali sekala makan kuah kacang ni memang lah rasa tersangat lah sedapnya!

No comments: